The following information is an update on works that have been completed last week and works planned for this week.
Looking back – review of week commencing 28 June.
The works that have taken place are listed below.
1. Pathways – continuation with metal (steel) edging.
2. Standpipes – installation of works to commence to service key areas. These will be located at each memorial garden and for other relevant areas.
Looking forward – planned works for week commencing 5 July.
1. Preliminary works – to commence in the Family and Friends and the Fauna and Flora Memorial Gardens.
2. Pathways – continuation with metal (steel) edging.
3. Clearance of brambles, dead trees and other insignificant ‘green’ debris from the left side as viewed from the rear of the Ceremony Hall/Chapel.